Saturday, January 16, 2010

My First Blog Award!!!!!!!!!




First, I would like to thank the Academy....Um....you weren't looking for an acceptance speech? Whew...I sure am glad because this was a surprise from my great friend Amber and I didn't even have one written! I am supposed to answer several questions...in one word...which we all know will be hard because I am nothing...NOTHING....NOTHING...if not wordy. Ahem.....Anyway...then I will nominate six people for the award myself and let them know so they can do the same! Happy reading...and nominating...

1. Where is your cell phone? Table

2. Your hair? Towel

3. Your mother? Mental

4. Your father? Distant

5. Your favorite food? Texas Sheet Cake

6. Your dream last night? Nonexistent

7. Your favorite drink? Cheerwine

8. Your dream/goal? Chantix (Don't judge me..I had to sum up quitting smoking in one word. Nothing screams quitting smoking like Chantix!)

9. What room are you in? Dining

10. Your hobby? Reading

11. Your fear? Failure

12. Where do you want to be in six years? ALittleOldLadyThatLivesInAShoe

(Amber I agree that it's my blog and I will cheat if I want to)

13. Where were you last night? Dinner

14. Something that you aren't? Athletic

15. Muffins? Tops?

16. Wish list item? House

17. Where did you grow up? NC

18. Last thing you did? Read

19. What are you wearing? PJ's

20. Your TV? On

21. Your pets? Spoiled

22. Friends? Funny

23. Your life? Entertaining

24. Your mood? Reflective

25. Missing someone? Yes.

26. Vehicle? SUV

27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

28. Your favorite store? Target

29. Your favorite color? PinkRedBlueGreenYellowOrange

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Today (don't judge..I'm reading Karen Kingsbury)

32. Your best friend?(s) couple

33. One place that I could go over and over? mountains

34. One person who emails you regularly? Pop

35. Favorite place to eat? Chili's


Now for my nominations ......

First of all, I hope I can re-nominate people because there are not a lot of people that I converse with via blogs. Anyway...if I'm not supposed to re-nominate then I will once again break the rules.

1. Amber-www.strivingfor31.com
2. Sheyna-www.awidewildworld.blogspot.com
3. Amy Beth-www.ministrysofabulous.com
4. www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com
5. I would nominate my husband but he never blogs.
5. Ashley-www.picsandkickswiththetodds.blogspot.com (Although, she never blogs either!)
6. Kelly-www.kellyskornerblog.com

Let me know when you guys do the questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's your chance to talk it all out with me! Remember-this is a "family friendly" blog...so any comments that contain any vulgarity will be deleted. So......be nice, and be authentic!