Friday, February 19, 2010

Ch..Ch...Ch...Ch...Ch...Changes!

So...here's what I am thinking. I need to amp up the readability (is that even a word?) of my blog. So...I said to myself...I said, "Self"... I have a few friends that blog and several people that read my blogs who have no idea who these friends are. They are a huge part of my life and part of the inspiration of many blogs. I plan to (humbly) ask these friends to guest post on my blog...maybe one each month? I may have to beg them but I so want any of my "lurkers" to learn who these people are! The other thing I plan to start doing is reviewing books on here. The one I am reading now is "What Difference Do It Make". It was sent to me by the Thomas Nelson publishing company to read and hopefully review. I am about halfway through and hope to get that put together sometime next week.

Let me know if you guys have any other ideas for amping things up around here! I want my blog to be something that people WANT to come read, as well as a place for me to just be myself and lay it all out there. Do I even make sense? Nah, forget it. Don't answer that. Leave comments and give me any ideas that you've got! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's your chance to talk it all out with me! Remember-this is a "family friendly" blog...so any comments that contain any vulgarity will be deleted. So......be nice, and be authentic!