Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Survey

1. Where was the very last place you went besides your house?
I am actually sitting in Indiana right now....I will be home again on Thursday!
2. What are you doing tonight?
I am having a relaxing night with the husband...he is watching the race and I am playing on the computer...
3. Who last texted you?
Umm....that would be a twitter from MckMama
4. Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
Yep.
5. Do you get mad easily?
I can...I get stressed.
6. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I talk about them...which makes my husband very happy (not)...lol
7. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Spring and fall please
8. Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Olin
9. What color are your eyes?
Blue
10. Have you ever given up on someone but then went back to them later?
Yes. Not one of my proudest moments, but yes.
11. Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
No, but I have threatened to many times...Olin always talks me off of that ledge.
12. Has anyone told you a secret lately that you aren’t allowed to tell anyone?
Yes. And if you know me you know it is the hardest thing ever for me to keep a secret.
13. Honestly, if you could go back six months and change something, would you?
Not really
14. Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?
Yes, pajama pants that I "borrowed" from David...lol
15. Do you have a lot on your mind at the moment?
Yes. Trying to get my lists made for the race next weekend...
16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
If you are facing the bed I sleep on the left...
17. What is your favorite thing to shop for?
Recently it is for stuff for my apartment.
18. Who knows you better than you know yourself?
Olin and Sheyna can usually predict what I am going to do...lol
19. What are you doing this summer?
Working, spending time with Seth, not much of anything else.
20. Do you miss your past?
Nope, just my granny.
21. Did you ever have tea parties when you were younger?
I don’t think so.
22. What is your favorite line from a movie?
"I'm also just a girl. Standing in front of a boy. Asking him to love her." Notting Hill
23. Would you rather be the opposite sex?
NO!
24. What would you never name one of your children?
Barts (It was my grandmothers middle name)
25. What is the coolest restaurant you’ve ever been to?
I love the Cheesecake Factory in downtown Chicago on Michigan Avenue.
26. Where do you go when you want to get a really good sub sandwich?
Amy Beth, I hate the smell of Subway! I just thought I was weird. It is the smell of all of the bread rising, I think.
27. What style of house would you like to live in?
I love Cape-Cod style homes
28. Do you flip the channel when commercials come on?
I hate flipping....My husband loves it...Go figure.
29. Have you seen any of the Saw movies?
No. I am not a fan of horror at all.
30. What was your favorite book as a child?
The Princess and the Pea....My granny made me believe I was one...

I copied this survey from Amy Beth's post.....Feel free to copy and fill it out! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just now getting to come over to read this and get to "know" you a bit better. Can you tell I'm a wee bit behind on my blog emails?!? :)

    So glad you did this! It's nice to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to talk it all out with me! Remember-this is a "family friendly" blog...so any comments that contain any vulgarity will be deleted. So......be nice, and be authentic!