Monday, December 27, 2010

"And I've Made Up My Mind....I Ain't Wastin' No More Time"

So here I go again.....

I have several things I would like to accomplish in the new year, so I thought I would post them on here to hold myself accountable as well as have a reminder of all of my goals.

Here goes nothing....

1. Grow closer to God. This will be on my list for the rest of my life. I don't think a human can ever stop working on this. There is always more to learn about Him and parts of my relationship with Him that I will need to work on.

2. Try to find a job off the road.

3. When number 2 happens, get plugged in at church. And get Seth plugged in at church.

4. Lose weight. I have had a wake up call this year, through a number of circumstances, that has made this one more real to me than ever. Please back me in prayer that this one can happen.

5. Pray over and for Seth every day. We need to committ, as a family, to help him grow in his walk with the Lord. He was saved at church the other night, and I really want to pour into him like never before. Praying for the Lord to lead us to the tools we need that would be the most beneficial to him.

6. Find financial freedom somehow. We seem so tied down to finances and it creates a lot of stress. We want to be better stewards of our money in the new year and really learn how to save.

7. Hold my husband a little tighter and keep my mouth shut more. I am grateful to have a husband that cherishes me and everyone doesn't have this. I need to show my gratefulness every day.

8. I am striving not to be a crap factory. Long story, but I don't want to be one. I want to lose my sense of entitlement to anything.

9. Become Patch Adams. My people know what this one is all about. It goes right along with the lose weight/get healthy one.

10. There really aren't 10. I just can't end on an odd number. Ok-number 10 should be to get over some of my neurosis. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's your chance to talk it all out with me! Remember-this is a "family friendly" blog...so any comments that contain any vulgarity will be deleted. So......be nice, and be authentic!